Sunday, January 9, 2011

Size 0-Mommyhood

Well I bought my first pair of pants since having Ava. Went to the thrift store and after tons of trying figured out that my once 100lb body is now about a size 12. Til I met Adam I was a size 0/1. Then after a few years together, about a 3/5. Then I had a baby and wham. Skipped all the way up to a 12. In highschool I was always "the little girl" and I always took it for granted. What I wouldn't give to now be called little lol:) Not that it isn't completely worth it but it's kindof hard to adjust and accept that although you can lose weight-bones don't go back. Lets just say EVERYTHING gets bigger. It's one of the really obvious reminders of the sacrifices that it takes to be a mommy and although it kindof sucks not ever being able to fit into my favorite clothes again or be the tiny one, being able to have a healthy little girl was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment