Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Moby Wrap

Moby Wrap=sleep. All it is is a 15 ft long piece of fabric and it is such a pain to get on, but Ava cannot resist. Sometimes she just gets so fussy and nothing makes her happy. Not the swing, not being held, not the paci, she just screams bloody murder for no reason. So I pull out my secret weapon and literally within 30 sec to a minute after I put it on-she's fast asleep and snoring. I guess it just makes her feel really secure and like she's in my belly again and that's why it is so calming. Sometimes she will put up a little bit of a fuss for a few minutes cuz she fights it, but then she just passes out. then I can usually take it off after 10-15 minutes and if I'm careful and wrap her up in her crib right away so she stays warm, she stays asleep. I used the moby wrap alot when we were in charleston walking around and stuff so we wouldn't have to take the stroller but using it to get her to sleep is the best. What I would recommend for anyone that hasn't bought one yet is to get the Baby K'tan. It's kindof the same thing but sortof already "pre-wrapped" Like step 3 into the Moby. It's like 10 bucks more but totally worth it. I got the Ktan at a baby sale for 6$ but the unlike the moby there are sizes and it was way to big. It fits Adam. I got the moby because it was cheaper and alot of moms had told me they liked it but if I could do it again I would get the Ktan.

No comments:

Post a Comment