Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ava has started sitting up almost overnight. I had to work last week (I only work like once a month) and when I set her down on friday she was just sitting up by herself. She loves to sit. She sometimes tips over still when she tries to look at the ceiling fan or twist around to look at the dogs but overall she sits great. It's very strange to watch her sit and play. All I can think is where is my baby going? Is she really 6 1/2 months old?

She usually always picks the blue blocks out of all of them it's kindof funny. I don't know if that means it's her favorite color or what but it's cute:)
                                                                                                                                                                        









No comments:

Post a Comment